All software below is provided in binary form, unless noted otherwise.
- Advanced test scheduling. Different schedules may be configured for different tests. Different devices may have different schedules. Multiple instances of a single test may be configured.
- Triggered testing. This allows the remote execution of the Download, Upload and Latency/Loss measurements, with the realtime reporting of the results back to the caller.
- Cross-traffic detection. This defines the maximum amount of cross-traffic that we will allow when running tests. If this exceeded, the tests will not be run. The thresholds for this may be configured remotely.
- CPU usage detection. A CPU usage threshold can be configured (and updated remotely) to set a maximum CPU usage under which we will conduct tests.
- Secure data collection and reporting. All measurement results are securely reported back to the SamKnows infrastructure.
- LMAP client for remote configuration updates. The test schedule and device configuration can be remotely configured via SamKnows One, and internally uses the LMAP configuration protocol.
- Test server discovery. The SamKnows backend will provide a list of candidate test servers, and the agent can determine the best server to use via a short latency check to each.
- Download (TCP)
- Download (Lightweight UDP)
- Download (Hardware accelerated UDP)
- Upload (TCP)
- Upload (Lightweight UDP)
- Upload (Hardware accelerated UDP)
Latency, loss and jitter
- Latency and packet loss (ICMP)
- DNS, DNS-over-HTTPS and DNS-over-TLS
- Website Performance Test
- Web browsing lite
- CDN measurements (TCP)
- BBC iPlayer
- Multicast IPTV
- League of Legends
- FIFA 2018/2019
- Apex Legends
- VOIP SIP
- Social Media Latency