About the role
SamKnows is the global leader in internet performance measurement. We’ve been collecting data since 2008 on all manner of metrics, from how good Netflix performance is to figuring out why Fortnite isn’t working for gamers. The SamKnows Front-End team play a crucial role in how this data is displayed on our cloud-based analytics platform for the most influential Internet Regulators and Service Providers in the world.
That’s where you come in. You’ll be working as part of our multi-functional product teams to build features and products that our users will love. If you’re self-organising, embrace agile working, are user experience focused, understand the product lifecycle and are familiar with Vue.js or React, Highcharts and Leaflet then it’s likely that you’re the perfect fit for us.
You’ll be joining a supportive and collaborative team where hard-working, determined and responsible candidates will thrive. We’re always keen to hear new ideas and feedback on processes, so someone happy to instigate change and motivated to make things better is essential.
Best of all, SamKnows is the place to change a job into a career. There are tons of opportunities to progress with additional responsibility and autonomy on offer if you want it.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience with Vue or React.
- Experience with UX design.
- Data visualisation.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Automated testing—we're currently doing end-to-end testing with Cypress and unit testing with Jest.
- A grounding in mathematics and statistics.
Essential Technical Skills
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Git or another version control system.
- A willingness to contribute to process improvement