About the role
We are looking for a caring, empathic and highly organised Digital Marketing Strategist who can think outside of the box and take the lead in developing successful, long-term and short-term digital marketing strategies at SamKnows (offices in Tysons Corner, Washington).
In 2008 SamKnows invented a technology that accurately measures internet performance. Today, this software is used by governments and companies around the world, from the USA to Australia, and SamKnows is regarded as the global leader in internet performance measurement. We are an independent, organised, profitable company of problem solvers with clients spread across the globe.
If you’re excited by working for a technology first company and want to use innovative market leading approaches to improve our customer experience, lead generation and brand impact we would like to meet you. Success in the role will rely on your ability to effectively connect SamKnows with our customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities and generate sales leads
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong client relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new long term and short term campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising and platform needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and with Linked In campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field