About the role
To continue our growth at SamKnows we are looking for a Technical Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our Internet Service Provider (ISP) Partners.
You’ll be working closely with the Director of ISP & Enterprise, Neil Campbell, onboarding and managing new and existing ISP Partners. If you have worked on large scale accounts or in a service management role, can simplify technical information, are super organised and enjoy taking the initiative in your projects then it’s likely that you’re the perfect fit for us.
You’ll be joining a supportive and collaborative team where technical, hard-working, autonomous, determined and client focused team members will thrive. We’re always keen to hear new ideas and feedback on processes, so someone happy to instigate change and motivated to make things better with a keen eye for detail is essential.
Best of all, SamKnows is the place to change a job into a career. There are tons of opportunities to progress with additional responsibility and autonomy on offer if you want it.
- On-board new clients
- Prepare and implement a contact plan for each client
- Upsell products to existing clients (including new opportunities within an organisation)
- Renew client contracts
- Use established processes and workflows (Inc Hubspot)
- Be an expert in the SamKnows Solution on a technical and commercial basis
- Report to the Director of ISP & Enterprise
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders across SamKnowsDesirable Skills / Experience
- Relevant work experience at a company similar to SamKnows or in the telecommunications industry
- Proven professional communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Professional Presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Hubspot, MS Office and Keynote
- Able to learn about new SamKnows products independently
- Able to work autonomously and hit targets
- Passionate about technology and improving Internet performance worldwide
- A bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent professional experience