All software below is provided in binary form, unless noted otherwise.
- Cross-traffic detection. The volume of cross-traffic produced by other apps on the device is captured along with the measurement results.
- Secure data collection and reporting. All measurement results are securely reported back to the SamKnows infrastructure.
- Test server discovery. The SamKnows backend will provide a list of candidate test servers, and the agent can determine the best server to use via a short latency check to each.
- Configurable tests. Users of the SDK can configure any parameter of the included test as desired.
- Documentation and source code for a sample application.
- Environmental data collection. The Android SDK captures a large amount of environmental data, including physical location, cellular network information, Wi-Fi information, and handset and operating system information.
- Download (TCP)
- Upload (TCP)
Latency, loss and jitter
- Latency, packet loss and jitter
- Web browsing