About the role
SamKnows is the global leader in internet performance measurement. We’ve been collecting data since 2008 on all manner of metrics, from how good Netflix performance is to figuring out why Fortnite isn’t working for gamers. We're constantly building next-generation performance tests to help build a better, faster, smoother future internet for everyone.
The SamKnows ISP team is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their ranks in our London office. This is an exciting opportunity to build upon SamKnows' well-established client relationships, as well as to identify and secure new business. You will help large ISPs better understand the quality of their internet performance, and work with cross-disciplinary teams at SamKnows to implement effective solutions to complex problems.
We encourage long-term, consultative client relationships. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management and customer service skills within a technical environment, and a drive for achieving goals. You will also offer ideas to promote SamKnows as a brand. If you're customer-orientated, proactive, and organised, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this fast-paced position is for you.
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and enquiries
- Identify and approach potential clients
- Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
- Ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the SamKnows Sales team
- Organise meetings with the sales team to ensure all members are on board and meet deadlines
- Proven work experience as a senior account manager
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Confident using CRM software such as Zendesk Sell
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics and processes
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Strong analytical and organisational skills