About the role
At SamKnows we are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our Government Partners. You’ll be working closely with the Director of Government Projects, Roxanne Robinson, managing our existing relationships with our partners in North America. If you’re an experienced Account Manager that has worked on large scale accounts, can simplify technical information, are super organised and enjoy taking the initiative in your projects then it’s likely that you’re the perfect fit for us.
You’ll be joining a supportive and collaborative team where hard-working, determined and responsible candidates will thrive. We’re always keen to hear new ideas and feedback on processes, so someone happy to instigate change and motivated to make things better (with a keen eye for detail) is essential.
Best of all, SamKnows is the place to change a job into a career. There are tons of opportunities to progress with additional responsibility and autonomy on offer if you want it.
- Communicating with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and ensuring that projects stay on track
- Using client feedback to improve products via the SamKnows product development lifecycle
- Keeping all of your client documentation up to date
- Stay up-to-date with SamKnows One product and feature launches
- Provide input on new processes and workflows and provide feedback to improve existing processes
- Prospecting and putting together presentations to promote SamKnows and our products
- Running calls with multiple stakeholders to give key project updates
- Working with development teams to get new features built
- Work experience as a Account Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executives and C-level
- Experience putting together large documents (for example tenders or reports)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A general understanding of statistical concepts and how these might apply to data