About the role
At SamKnows our goal is to make the internet better for everyone. We’ve been collecting data since 2008 on all manner of metrics, from how good Netflix performance is to figuring out why Fortnite isn’t working for gamers. We’re looking for a Senior Content Designer to work within a cross-disciplinary product team. Our ideal colleague is someone who is a collaborative and naturally inquisitive problem solver. You will have the opportunity to work across all of our digital products but your focus will be a new product that we have in development. Working closely with Aisling, our Senior Product Designer, you will help to turn our product vision into a reality.
What will you do?
- Define a content strategy and approach, communicate this to teammates, product owners and other stakeholders
- Work with the product team to define the IA and the overall narrative and messaging for a series of complex flows, and write appropriate content across each step
- Structure content to meet users needs, while understanding product and business goals
- Ensure content is relevant and accurate through research and working with subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content's impact and effectiveness
- Advise on best practice for organising and structuring content for maximum reuse across applications for localisation and scale
- Ensuring content quality. Define and evolve the content standards
- Proof of your fantastic writing abilities via a portfolio of writing samples and style guidelines representing team and personal accomplishments
- Several years experience writing user-focused copy for software products, web and native apps
- Experience working with agile product teams to deliver complex flows, and write appropriate content across each step
- Familiarity with user experience research practices, using data to inform their solutions, and basic interaction design principles
- Knowledge and experience of ensuring content is optimised for SEO and to meet accessibility requirements